Sr. Sales and Marketing Manager
- To act as a public relations specialist and represent the company in the concerned offices of Railways on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for sales and marketing of technical products.
- Building customer relationships, and attending customer meetings on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for Handling a PAN India team of Service Engineers.
- The position will entail regular communication with customers (Railway Board, RDSO, Railway Production Units, Zonal Railways, Railway Maintenance Workshops, Railway Wagon Builders, etc.) and soliciting feedback from them.
- Responsible for keeping abreast with market information including any new market developments and updates on the performance of the company’s products in the market.
The candidate must have worked in a senior liaison / PR position for at least 05 years with a reputed organization and should have had experience working with government departments, preferably with the Indian Railways.
The person must have effective communication skills and should be delivery oriented. Good communication skills are a must for this position and the candidate must be willing to travel frequently