Corporate Social Responsibility
We recognize that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, owners, suppliers, the community, and the environment.
• We recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
• We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill the requirements outlined within this policy.
• We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
• The Group CEO is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realize our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Our Partnership Focus:
• We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders
• Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
• We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices
• We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit
• We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
• We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organizations and activities in our region, particularly our employee chosen charities.
• We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, color, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
• We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work
• We shall develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of our business planning cycle.
Current CSR Initiatives:
• We have, within our premises, a charitable homeopathic clinic, which is open for all employees of the Industrial area for medical consultation on a no-cost / subsidized basis
• We support and actively participate in annual tree plantation drives in our industrial area
• Sponsoring of tree guards and taking over the responsibility of maintenance of trees planted in our industrial area through active participation by all members of the Prag Parivaar.
• We aim to provide Clean Portable water to 20 Million daily Indian Rail commuters, who are the end users for most of our products, and with this vision, we have introduced the Prag-Inge® Water Purifier System for IR.